At Lifestyle Garment Care, we believe in working to make the world a better place to live. We support the causes that matter to our customers, our employees, and our community.
Look for our logo at community and non-profit events.
Our community involvement and support includes:
- Giving away over 3,000 books including “The Butterfly Effect,” “Attitudes of Gratitude,” and “The Traveler’s Gift” to customers.
- Supporters of LGBT Community and Perceptions
- The Arc of Midland
- Project 111
- Open Door Homeless Shelter
- Zonta Club Home Walk
- The Legacy Center for Community Success
- United Way
- Homes for the Holidays
- The Center for the Arts
- Chippewa Nature Center
- Reece Endeavor Garden Walk
- Adoption Option
- Pregnancy Resource Center
- Arc Michigan
- Shelterhouse of Midland and Gladwin counties
- Rotary Club
- Sponsor the Paul and Kim White Family Endowment Fund at the Midland Area Community Foundation
- The White family received the 2017 “Outstanding Youth in Philanthropy Award” from the Association of Fundraising Professionals Mid-Michigan Chapter.
- Paul and Kim White received the 2012 “Angels in Adoption Award” sponsored by Congressional Coalition on Adoption Institute.
- The White family received the 2010 “Heart of the Community Award” sponsored by the United Way of Midland County.